2010年12月28日星期二

the Replica Omega 2285.80 Seamaster 300m Watch, I make the mistake

Cool watches have names like Paparazzi while geeky watches have names like DataReceptor HK-3842. Allow me to address this issue head-on. The coolness of the Paparazzi will likely be dictated by context. On me, its a tad geeky because I provide a somewhat geeky backdrop. And whenever anyone asks about the Replica Omega 2285.80 Seamaster 300m Watch, I make the mistake of gushing about its technical merits rather than my ability to find out about hot new club openings in real-time. The bottom line is that if you are cool, the watch will be cool.

If you are geeky, sorry, but the Paparazzi will probably not make you any cooler. If youre thinking of getting one, you might want to go all out and choose the orange or red models as they have a trendier, hipper feel to them. I made the mistake of going for the black model which I have since learned seems to say, I Replica Omega 4135.70 De Ville Prestige Watch dont want anyone to notice how geeky my watch is which, of course, draws peoples attention right to it.I tested the Paparazzi in San Francisco, Washington DC, and New Orleans, and it worked flawlessly in all three cities.

(Should I have turned the radio receiver off along with all my other electronic devices? If you work for the FAA, drop me a line and let me know.) The backlight on the watch is fantastic. The effect is difficult to describe, but basically it makes everything dark glow bright green, and everything that would normally be Replica Omega 1511.30 Double Eagle Perpetual Calendar Watch light turn dark. And it doesnt just turn off like some lower-end backlights are content to do. It actually fades out for more of a Macintosh-like experience (sorry for the analogy, Bill).If youre familiar with the business of watches, you might have figured out by now that the Paparazzi has a